A CHURCH HOME IN THE HEART OF HONG KONG br>
Every Sunday, you are welcome to join us either at church or online.
(details below) p>
With HKSAR easing of measures allowing religious meetings of up to 50 % of venue capacity, we agreed to hold our Sunday service on location at Lighthouse Ministries.
But for those who prefer to stay home with their family and watch online, we will also continue the Live stream the service online as usual:
- The service at Lighthouse and the Live Stream will both start at 10am.
- Watch the Live Stream on the LH Facebook page or YouTube Channel
Please continue checking announcements on Whatsapp and Facebook for updates.
(Conditions: We ask that everyone wear a mask at all times, follow the signs for circulation, sanitize your hands.
We will register names and temperature in lobby, Facilities are sanitized before and after the service. chairs are distanced in church.)
Everywhere we are—at home, at work, or online, we continue being the church!
Please contact LH board if you have any question .
Service Time at church and
Live Stream starts at 10:00AM.
Our co-pastors bring different ministry gifts and backgrounds to the leadership team. Together, they make up a balanced team, working to lead each one into a life-changing relationship with God and others in the church family.
Leader Commercial Building
2nd Floor - 54-56 Hillwood Road
Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon, Hong Kong
How Can I give My Offering During Covid 19?
- Prepare an envelope and place the amount inside. Write the date, the amount and a note. Set it aside until you can bring it to church.
- Or write a cheque to "Lighthouse Ministries Limited" with a note and mail it to Lighthouse (address below).
- Or contact Melrose Gabay (Admin) or any Board Member for the bank account Info (Click Here). Deposit, send the copy of the transfer slip to Lighthouse with a note (Through Whatsapp or email).
54-56 Hillwood Road, # 405-406, Leader Commercial Building,
Tsim Sha Tsui, Kowloon
IT ALL STARTS HERE
If you are visiting for the first time, we won’t put you on the spot. Many people want to check out a new church and "be anonymous" for a while—and that’s fine with us! Come in, enjoy the relaxed atmosphere, and see if this is the church for you.